Activa 700 multifunctional electrotherapy unit
Activa 700 is a four-channel, multifunctional electrostimulator with around 270 treatment programmes to help you achieve the perfect body and beauty.
It is especially recommended for fitness "freaks", personal trainers and beauticians.
It provides specific training, injury management and prevention programmes for running, skiing and golf.
Ideal for body shaping support and beauty treatments, including custom G-Pulse skin treatments.
Activa 700 programmes
- 60 Beauty treatments, including a range of G-Pulse treatments
- 13 skin and acne treatment programmes
- 58 fitness (body shaping, toning, general fitness)
- 53 Sport (muscle fibre specific skills development, muscle regeneration, capillarisation, warm-up)
- 21 specific development programmes for running, skiing, golf.
- 12 microcurrent (pain and anti-inflammatory treatment, healing stimulating effect)
- 36 "3S" edema treatment, regeneration repair programmes
- 12 pain reduction programmes
- 3 rehabilitation programmes
- 3 incontinence management
Activa 700 technical specifications
- Preset treatment programmes
- 4 channels (8 electrodes)
- 2+2 programs (you can start a different program for each 2-2 channels, so you can treat your knee and neck pain at the same time)
- Backlit display
- Feedback mechanism: detects patient contact - treatment can only be started when electrodes are in contact
- 7.2V, 1.8Ah rechargeable Ni-MH battery with charger
- Frequency: 0.3 - 150 Hz
- Pulse width (Amplitude): 40 - 450 µs
- Maximum intensity: 120 mA, adjustable
- Microcurrent range: 100-800 microAmps
- Constant current generator (guarantees a constant current for any condition of the skin and stops the current in case of electrode fall off)
- Compensated biphasic square wave (signal quality is constant from positive to negative pole, no polarisation effect)
- If the mains charger is connected, treatment cannot be started for safety reasons (does not allow switching on)