Dermadry Total is an iontophoresis machine indicated for the treatment of excessive sweating of the hands, feet, and underarms (palmar, plantar, and axillary hyperhidrosis).
- Live Confidently Sweat-Free: Get the dryness you deserve and regain the freedom to wear the clothes and footwear you want and excel in social and professional situations!
- Proven Results: Dermadry users reported a 98.3% success rate in the treatment of hyperhidrosis with our device.1.
- Advanced Technology: Dermadry’s innovative technology ensures comfortable treatment that delivers quick and visible results.
- Long-Lasting Dryness:: Our 15 to 20-minute at-home treatment sessions can provide up to 6 weeks of dryness.
Why choose Dermadry?
Dermadry’s iontophoresis machine is a non-invasive, drug-free, and needle-free treatment option that effectively treats excessive sweating. Dermadry is a trusted solution, as showcased on the non-profit organization the International Hyperhidrosis Society's website.
We offer a solution for people who suffer from excessive sweating of the hands, feet also known as palmar, plantar, and axillary hyperhidrosis. Our products are tailored to meet specific customer needs, whether an individual sweats only from their hands and feet, only from their underarms or from all three areas.
Dermadry's iontophoresis device distinguishes itself through its affordability, intuitive use, and its cutting-edge technology.
Is Dermadry right for me?
Intended Use: Dermadry is a home-use tap water iontophoresis device designed for single patient use. It is indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe palmar, plantar, and axillary hyperhidrosis by those 13 years and older. (It can be used under the supervision of an adult under the age of 13)
DO NOT use this device if you have any of the following conditions:
- Cardiac pacemaker
- ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator)
Not an exclusionary reason, but consult your health professional
- Suspected or diagnosed heart problems (e.g. cardiac arrhythmia)
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Pregnant or suspected pregnancy
- Metal-containing intrauterine device (IUD)
- Metallic implants
- Large skin lesions and lesions that cannot be covered with petroleum jelly
- Numbness in the treated areas
- Infections or irritated skin
- Impaired sensation in hands, underarms or feet (e.g. polyneuropathy)
- Malignant disorders in the area of application
- Severe vascular disorders (e.g. local inflammation or thrombosis)
You may experience the following temporary side effects:
- Irritation, skin reddening (erythema), burning sensation, small blisters (vesiculation), and itching (pruritus). Wait until symptoms disappear completely before starting your next treatment.
- Tingling and stinging sensations. Muscle numbness (paresthesia) may occur. Slight pain could be felt at the beginning of the treatment or after the polarity alternating sequence. If you feel any of the above side effects, reduce intensity during next treatment.
- Increased sweating: After the first few treatments, you may experience an increase in sweating. This symptom will subside after a few treatments.
- Small electric shocks during treatment: In very rare cases, a harmless electric shock may occur if treatment is interrupted suddenly. To avoid this risk, remove your hands, feet or underarm electrodes slowly.
- Skin dryness: Skin may become dry, small lesions or scaling may occur. To reduce these symptoms, use a moisturizing cream after treatments.
- Aluminum may cause minor allergic reactions for some users. They may develop red, bumpy, scaly, itchy or swollen skin at the point of contact. If you notice any allergic reaction developing on the treated area of skin, stop using the device.