The Magnum L is a single-channel, low-frequency pulsed magnetic field (PEMF) therapy device. Max intensity 160 Gauss. Suitable for the physiotherapy treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. Effective in reactivating the metabolism of tissues and in stimulating skeletal and joint structures, compromised by trauma, stress and aging. Magnum L is the device with a solenoid indicated for treating small areas.
Magnum L magnetotherapy unit
- 8 Programs: 8 Pain-Rehab.
- TYPE OF THERAPY: low frequency pulsed magnetic field magnetotherapy device.
- NEW GENERATION SOLENOID: possibility of treating pathologies in deep or surface mode thanks to its special solenoid born from Globus research with the collaboration of the most important physiotherapy studios. It also allows the treatment of large surfaces such as the back, and small surfaces such as a wrist.
Predefined programs for
- Small fractures
- Large fractures
- Cervical Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- GAUSS POWER: 160 Peak Gauss, 60 Medium Gauss, adjustable power in steps of 5
- OUTPUT CHANNELS: 1 channel
- POWER SUPPLY: 220V network
- DISPLAY: a large and bright graphic display allows the visualization of all the parameters and the ease of commands makes the device complete and easy to use
- Class II A device
- Compliant with directive 93/42 / EEC-2007/47 / EEC
- Available product configuration: Code G3947 - Magnum L - 1 flexible solenoid