Therapeutic ultrasound device with 18 medical rehabilitation programs. Memory for an additional 30 customized programs.
Multilingual menu that simplifies the selection of the right program!
Main medical and rehabilitation applications
- Pain relief: the beneficial effect is the result of tissue heating and stimulation of the sensory nerve endings.
- Fibrolytic process: ultrasound-induced vibration of tissue particles results in the breakdown of collagen fibers in fibrous tissues
- Trophic effect: Heat-induced vasodilation facilitates the secretion and removal of metabolic products and delivers nutrients and oxygen to tissues. Thereby, ultrasound improves the ability of cells to defend against the penetration of bacteria and viruses. It supports tissue healing and accelerates the recovery of inflammatory processes.
Medical programs provided by the device
- Osteoarthritis: hips, knees, shoulders, spine and ankles
- Wrist fracture
- Fatigue fracture of tibia
- Bone fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Epicondylitis (tennis and golf elbows)
- Back pain
- Calcifying tendonitis in the shoulder
- Muscle pain
- Neck pain
- Trapezius muscle pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Head diameter Ø 42mm
- Frequency: 1 MHz
- Power: 1.4 W / cm² ± 20%
- Continuous and pulse mode
- Pulse-pause ratio is adjustable
- Contact monitoring
- Power supply: 230V 50 / 60Hz, optionally from battery 7.2V, 2000mA / h
- Device size: 16 x 10 x 3.5 cm
- Backlit display