Tento produkt bol nájdený, pretože sme boli predtým v predaji. V súčasnosti nie je na sklade, a preto ho nie je možné objednať. Stále ponúkame príslušenstvo, ktoré potrebujete na používanie tohto produktu!
Ak si ju objednáte dnes, môžete si ju vyzdvihnúť zajtra na zákazníckom servise
About the B-Cure Laser soft laser family
B-Cure soft laser devices are designed for personal use. Completely safe to use and does not risk to the eyes (but do not look at the laser light permanently).
This is achieved by pulse mode laser, i.e. the laser beam switches on and off at an extremely fast rate. The advantage of this is that the tissues do not heat up and cannot be damaged while the biostimulation effect of the laser is maintained.
Using a special prism, the device distributes the light evenly over a large area (4.5 cm2).
It is not ideal for a doctor's office or physiotherapist because treatment times are longer than e.g. for continuous light lasers (eg Personal-Laser and Energy-Laser devices).
- The B-Cure product family consists of 3 device types: Classic, Sport and Pro models.
- All versions emit an infrared light beam at 808nm wavelength. This light is an invisible by eye!
- All types provide simultaneous treatment of an area of 4.5 cm2.
- The 808nm light is able to penetrate deeply and able to treat tissues 5-8 cm below the body surface.
- Model differs in energy emission:
- Classic: 3.75 Joules - 0.93 J / cm2 / min
- Sport: 4.5 Joules - 1.0 J / cm2 / min
- Pro: 5.0 Joules - 1.1 J / cm2 / min
- A device with a higher energy output delivers the energy required for the effect in a shorter time. There are no other essential differences between the devices.
- B-Cure soft laser devices are ideal for two main treatments
- Skin treatment: mainly ulcers, diabetic feet, surgical site, difficult to heal wounds
- Reduction of musculosceletal pain, arthritis and tendonitis treatment, injury treatment
Therapeutic effects of low level laser light irradiation include the following:
- Increased production of ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate)
- Releases endorphins that relieve pain
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Increased collagen production
- Increased enzyme production
- Better blood flow
- Better lymphatic flow and drainage
The main and the most important effect of laser light on cells, is the accelerated production of ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate). This process is called ‘biostimulation’. ATP molecules are found in the cells of all living things. In animal and human systems, Adenosine TriPhosphate is synthesized in small cellular organelles called mitochondria. In the mitochondria, the primary cellular energy source — the ATP — is produced by combining oxygen with sugar derived from food. ATP can be described as the ‘energy carrier’ or the ‘energy shuttle’. It is capable of harnessing the chemical energy generated from the breakdown of the foodstuffs and transporting it across cellular membranes for conversion into ‘fuel’ that is required for normal body function. Adenosine TriPhosphate is often referred to as the ‘energy currency of life’. If a person has insufficient levels of ATP available, the energy cannot reach the tissues. This can lead to a variety of health problems, including susceptibility to infectious diseases, poor wound healing, inflammation and swelling. B-Cure Laser delivers the energy of the light into living tissues, a process also referred to as ‘phototherapy’. This increases the ATP and thus shuttling of more energy and nutrients around the body, for healthy metabolism, improved immunity and correctly functioning organs. The B-Cure Laser devices are routinely used by individuals, as well as medical professionals and therapists. They are deisgned to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, speed up healing, accelerate tissue regeneration, minimize scar tissue formation and improve mobility and recovery after trauma or surgery.
Impact on pain
In many cases, unremitting pain is a result of pressure on the nerve fibers. This pressure causes swelling and inflammation around the affected area. B-Cure Laser enlarges the blood and lymphatic vessels facilitating the filtering and cleansing of the inflamed area and the edema, thus releasing the pressure on the nerve. Reduction of the pressure leads to a decreased level of pain and allows the blood and lymphatic vessels to pump the energy needed to heal the affected area. B-Cure Laser is effective and safe and can be applied with confidence at home. B-Cure Laser is "side-effect free" and can be used on its own as a standalone therapy modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as physiotherapy. B-Cure Laser is effective and safe and can be applied with confidence at home. B-Cure Laser is “side-effect free” and can be used on its own as a standalone therapy modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as physiotherapy.
B-Cure Laser Classic Technical Details
- GaALAs Solid state laser diode
- Maximum power 250mW max.
- Classic 3.75 Joule/min
- Sport 4.5 Joule/min
- Pro 5.0 Joule/min
- Wave length 808nM
- Pulse frequency / width:
- Classic 15kHz / 17μs
- Sport 14 kHz / 22μs
- Pro 13kHz / 26μs
- Diode lifespan: at least 1000 operation hours
- Laser bean dimension: 45 x 10mm (length x width)
- Bean divergence +/- 3°
- Battery: 3xAAA NiMH
- Battery lifespan more than 2 hours
- Battery charging time 4-5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300mA max.
- Power Supply: 115-230V
- Device dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40mm
- Weight, inc. batteries: 175gr.