UltraStim 5x5cm neurostimulation electrodes PIN
The UltraStim® electrodes are designed to distribute the electrical current evenly, thanks to the silver fibre grid pattern.
This silver grid pattern is also a patented Axelgaard process. It is precisely calculated to distribute the electric current evenly over the electrode surface. The border around the silver grid pattern eliminates any discomfort on the electrode edges.
UltraStim® electrodes use Axelgaard's patented MultiStick® multilayer hydrogel.
TENS electrode role
- In electrotherapeutic treatments (TENS, EMS, MENS, MCR, KOTZ, INTERFERENCIA), the impulses are delivered through electrodes attached to the skin.
- The surface of the electrode contains a gel (gelatinous substance) which ensures unobstructed transmission of the impulse to the skin.
The TENS electrode is reusable
- After treatment, they can be carefully detached from the skin and stuck back onto a plastic sheet.
- As long as the adhesive is properly adhered, the electrode can be used.
- If it no longer sticks and the center dries out, discard it and get a new set.
- Don't use the same electrode more than once, as you could spread infection!