Power Q-2200 Kompressionstherapiegerät
Power Q-2200 compression therapy machine
- Medium skill level, up to 12 air chambers. You can connect up to 3 cuffs of up to 4 air chambers each at the same time.
- It can treat and improve a wide range of conditions, diseases and symptoms, from mild to moderate.
- You can use it for home treatment of lymphoedema.
- You can use it for oedema affecting both arms and legs
- Excellent for post-mastectomy (mastectomy) cardiac swelling
- Effective in relieving heavy legs and tightness caused by varicose veins
- You can also use it to reduce swelling in the legs in pregnancy varicose veins
- Excellent for the treatment of post-thrombotic conditions (3 months after the acute phase)
- In case of limb paralysis, reduced mobility, regular use stimulates blood circulation and helps prevent thrombosis
- Reduction of cellulite symptoms (with leg and trunk cuffs)
- Improve muscle recovery after exercise - stimulates the elimination of metabolites and speeds up recovery
- Provides a relaxing, pleasant massage for a tired body. Refreshing, relaxing.
Power Q-2200 general features
- The device can be fitted with leg (sizes M-L-XL), arm (M-L) and trunk (M-L) cuffs. To choose the right size, check the size chart and measure your circumference!
- You can connect up to 3 cuffs at a time. The cuffs consist of 4 air compartments.
- The pressure in each air compartment is the same.
- The device has 4 programs (A - B - C - D). Program B is the mildest, followed by A, C and finally D in order of increasing intensity.
- Be patient! Start treatments with program B or A and only switch to stronger programs if the results are not satisfactory.
- You can use any of these programmes to improve muscle recovery in athletes or after a stroke.
- The programs are bottom-up, i.e. the lower cuff airway is inflated first, then the next. The inflated air compartment puts pressure on the tissue underneath and 'squeezes out' the oedema (lymph).
- The treatment time can be adjusted to 15 or 30 minutes. When it expires, the machine stops
Choice of cuffs
The Power Q-2200 can be fitted with 4 air chamber treatment cuffs, up to 3 cuffs at a time.
Choose the cuff according to your symptoms.
Lymphoedema affecting the arm is usually unilateral, i.e. you may need one cuff. If you are buying the device as an athlete to improve muscle recovery, you may want to buy 2 arm cuffs so that you can treat both arms at the same time. The arm cuffs have a Velcro strap to secure them under your opposite armpit.
This cuff is excellent for treating lymphedema, varicose veins, post-thrombotic conditions affecting the leg. For athletes to improve muscle regeneration. Depending on whether your oedema affects one or both legs, you can buy just one cuff or, of course, a pair. If the "basic" sizes are not suitable, you can "enlarge" the size with the expanders.
Buy them if your lymphatic system extends all the way up to your thighs. In this case, your torso needs to be treated as well as your legs. The cuff should be fitted belt-like, starting from where the top of the thigh cuff is. It can also be used to treat cellulite and cellulite - although trousers are more effective here.
In some cases, it may be necessary to combine cuffs, i.e. use several cuffs at the same time. These combinations should not be used in cases of cardiac weakness, post-infarction conditions, cardiomyopathy, hypertension despite treatment.
Trunk and leg cuffs
Also for lymphedema and fatty edema (lymphedema and lipoedema) and for cosmetic treatments (cellulite, cellulite, cellulite, enhancing the effect of cavitation).
Selection of cuff size
It is important to choose the most accurate cuff size possible, because it will result in a more effective treatment.
To choose a cuff, measure your circumference in the locations below:
- for leg cuffs: ankle - shin - knee cap - thigh cap
- for arm cuffs: wrist - forearm - upper arm circumference under the armpit
- waist to cuff: abdomen, below the navel, palm of the hand - hips
|LEG - M normal|
|LEG M + extender|
|LEG - L large|
|LEG L + extender|
|WAIST M - normal|
|WAIST L - large|
|ARM M - normal|
|ARM L - large|
Knowing the measurement, you can now choose the cuff size that best suits you!
Both M and L sizes are available for leg, arm and torso cuffs. An additional extender is also available for leg cuffs.
How to set up the Power Q-2200?
Treat according to the instructions of your doctor or therapist.
General guidelines for treatment:
- The purpose of the lymphatic massage machine application is to improve blood and lymph circulation, which does not require high pressure, in fact it is specifically not good for high.
- For the first treatments, use the A or B treatment program.
- Set the pressure to 40 mm Hg and the treatment time to 15 minutes
- Monitor the effect of the treatment and increase the pressure if necessary (but do not set it higher than 60 mm Hg).
- You can also increase the treatment time, but treat more often for 30 minutes rather than infrequently and for longer. The maximum total treatment time should be 120 minutes per day.
- Be patient! You can only measure the effect of the change after 3-4 treatments, so there is no point in "rushing" and making changes every treatment.
|Leg lymphedema||30-60||30-45||Leg, waist|
|Recovery after sport||80-90||15-30||Leg, waist, arm|
Dangers of improper treatment
A pressure of 20-60 mm Hg is sufficient to help lymphatic and venous circulation. International medical studies unanimously recommend this pressure range.
Treatment with a pressure higher than this will cause micro-injuries, which over time may cause the oedematous part to "harden". Too "forceful, impatient" treatment can make you worse - so avoid using high pressure!
Even more caution is needed after heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, heart attack. Never apply pressures higher than 40-50 mm Hg and use only 1 cuff at a time! Using more than one cuff can strain your circulation and lead to heart problems.
Do not treat tumour tissue directly as you may help it to spread. But if you have a thyroid tumour, for example, you can safely treat your legs.
The dangers of treatment
If you set the pressure too high, you can cause the oedematous part to "harden". This can make your condition worse - so avoid using high pressure!
Never use pressures higher than 40-50 mm Hg after heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, cardiac infarction and use only 1 cuff at a time! Using more than one cuff can strain your circulation and lead to heart problems.
Do not massage tumour tissue directly as you may help it to spread. But if you have a thyroid tumour, for example, you can treat your legs.
Technical features of the Power Q-2200 compression therapy unit
- Number of programs: 4 different inflation patterns
- Adjustable cuff pressure: 0-200 mm Hg range, 20 mm Hg increments
- Adjustable treatment time: 15 or 30 minutes
- Adjustable intervals: 5,10 sec between A-B programs, 30 sec in C-D programs (fixed)
- Type of cuffs: 4 air compartments
- Machine weight: 3.1 Kg