Magnum MAT100 mattress /4solenoids/70x44cm
The Magnum MAT100 magnetotherapy mat is not a stand-alone device, but an accessory that can be connected to Magnum magnetotherapy devices (except Magnum L).
It only works when connected to Magnum magnetotherapy devices!
Use is recommended if
- Long treatment times of several hours are recommended for most magnetotherapy treatments, which are optimally performed at night while you sleep.
- For many people (e.g. those with a fixed work schedule), there is no time during the day to perform long treatments - with the magnetic therapy mat you can treat yourself while you sleep.
- The mat can also be used to treat bedridden patients.
How to use the MAT100
- place the mat on the bed surface or armchair and lie down on it.
- connect the mattress to the Magnum.
- select the appropriate programme from the menu and start it.
- sleep peacefully, the appliance will switch off automatically at the end of the treatment time.