Medical surveys show that today one in two men over 30 years of age suffer from erectile dysfunction, which significantly reduces the enjoyment and quality of sexual intercourse.
- Male erectile dysfunction is when sufficient erectile stiffness is not achieved despite the desire for sex (libido).
The most common causes of erectile dysfunction
Electile dysfunction is often a sign of the body, and it is worth looking for and investigating the underlying psychological and/or physical illness.
It is often associated with the following conditions
- diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease
- high blood fat concentration
- depression and other psychological disorders
- neuropathic conditions (multiple sclerosis, paraplegia)
- prostate disease, post-prostate surgery
- penile blood disorders
- liver and kidney disease
- heart attack, stroke
- side effects of medications (e.g. antihypertensives, cardiac rhythm regulators, anti-hypertensives, anti-inflammatories, antidepressants and dehydration)
- hormone disorders
- smoking, alcohol and drug abuse (excessive use)
Who is a vacuum device recommended for?
The goal of erectile dysfunction treatment is to achieve a degree and duration of erection that gives the patient pleasure and satisfaction during sexual intercourse.
Most people treat the problem with medication (Viagra is the best known). However, the side effects of this drug in many diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis, etc. pose a risk to the person using the pill and should be avoided.
The use of the vacuum device is completely harmless
- an excellent solution for those who cannot use the "blue pill" due to their medical condition or do not wish to take the medicine due to the possible side effects
The use of the vacuum device is completely harmless and free of side effects. Inside the bell on the penis, a vacuum is created by a small pump that creates an erection, which is maintained for a long time by a rubber ring at the base of the penis.