Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen days of receipt of the ordered product after placing an order in the Webshop. The right of withdrawal does not apply to products or appliances that have been damaged or are defective due to improper use.
How to live with the right of withdrawal
- According the legislation the right of withdrawal applies to private customers.
- You have the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of the product. No reason is required.
- If you wish to cancel your purchase, you can do so by e-mail or by post. Please refer to the invoice number provided with the product.An individual is entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.You can exercise your right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of the product without giving any reason.
- Please return the ordered product to our customer service address.
- Return the device, power plug, accessories, unopened consumables.
- Please keep the opened hygiene products, consumables (self-adhesive electrode, gel, salt, body cavity probe, etc.), as they are not subject to the obligation to return.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- DO NOT return the product COD! We are unable to accept parcels returned by post, the cost of returning the parcel is also the responsibility of the buyer!
- The returned product will be examined upon receipt.
- The return guarantee does not apply to products that are not used as intended or damaged. The buyer is also responsible for any damage resulting from improper use.
- In the cancellation letter, please indicate the account number, the name of the account holder, the name of the bank, the IBAN and/or SWIFT code of the foreign account for which you wish to receive a refund.
- The product price will be refunded to the account number provided as soon as possible after receipt of the product, but within a maximum of (14) fourteen working days.
- If you would like to return the product in person, you may do so, but we do not hold cash on our customer service desk and we do not provide refunds on the spot.
Exceptions to the consumer's right of withdrawal and cancellation*.
Article 29(1) The consumer may not exercise his right under Article 20
- (a) in the case of a contract for the provision of a service, after the service has been wholly performed, if the undertaking has begun performance with the consumer's express prior consent and the consumer has acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the service has been wholly performed;
- (c) in the case of a product which is not a prefabricated product, which has been manufactured on the instructions of the consumer or at the consumer's express request, or a product which is clearly personalised for the consumer;
- (d) in respect of a perishable product or a product whose quality is short-lived;
- (e) in respect of a product in closed packaging which, for health or hygiene reasons, cannot be returned after opening after delivery; (Note: Such materials and equipment are only accepted in unopened packaging within the meaning of the Regulation.)
- (f) for products which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other products after delivery;
*Only the exceptions that may apply to our store are listed.