The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter GTC) contain the terms and conditions for the use of the web portal and the use of the services of the online store.
By finalizing your purchase, by selecting the "I have read and accept the General Terms and Conditions" radio button, you declare that you have read and accept the terms and conditions, data management principles and use of the online store and agree to all its terms!
If you do not agree with the General Terms and Conditions, the system will not allow order finalization!
company name: Scart Ltd.
office and customer service: Hungary, 2730 Albertirsa, Koltói Anna utca 39.
Phone: +36 53 200108
EU tax ID: HU11486770
company registration number: 13-09-085896
account holding bank: OberBank
account number: HU60 18400010 10000231 12819565 / SWIFT: OBKLHUHB
The range of products and services that can be purchased
The online store sells products related to health, physical and mental well-being. The images displayed on the products are only illustrations to differ from reality.
The displayed products can be ordered online through the web store software.
Prices shown are gross prices, including VAT. We reserve the right to change the price.
The goods can be picked up by home delivery / in person / cash on delivery.
Prices shown do not include home delivery and cash on delivery. (Except if specifically indicated.)
Purchase with / without registration
It is possible to buy without registration, but during the ordering process we offer the opportunity to register.
There are several benefits to registering
- Loyalty discounts: Registered members receive a discount on their first purchase. The discount is increasing with the total value of your previous orders.
- participation in special promotions advertised only to registered members
- favorites list: you can add some products to a "wish list". The advantage of this is that you will be notified when a promotion is announced for that product.
- You can track the status of your order in your account
- you can subscribe to our newsletter, from which you can find out about our new products and promotions
For purchases without registration, you only need to provide the information that is absolutely necessary to issue an invoice and deliver the product. Make sure that the data is entered correctly so that the delivery can be correct and on time.
The ordering process
- The Shopping Cart is constantly visible on all pages of the website, right and top. It is empty by default. The products selected for purchase will appear here.
- Find the right product for you on the website
- Click on the "Add to Cart" icon (button) on the product data sheet - the product will be added to the Shopping Cart. The Shopping Cart shows the product (s), quantity, unit and total price added to the cart.
- If you want to get more than one product, click on the "Add to Cart" icon as many times as you want. You can perform the same operation in the Shopping Cart window using the "+" and "-" buttons. If you still do not want to purchase a product, you can delete it by clicking the "Trash" button next to the product in the Shopping Cart window.
- To purchase more products, follow steps 2-3 again. as described in points.
- If you have "added" all the products to be purchased to the Shopping Cart, click "ORDER" at the bottom of the Shopping Cart window.
- A new page is displayed. At the top you can see the products you have added to your cart, which you can no longer modify here. The system will ask for Billing and Shipping data, you can add a comment message to your order, you can select the payment method available for the delivery method and you can finalize your order by accepting the GTC / Data Protection Regulations.
- You can also subscribe to our periodic newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time later.
- When ordering, the system will offer the option to create a registration. If you would like to register for the benefits described above, you can do so.
- The system sends a screen message about the success of the order
- The system will send you an automatic e-mail confirmation of the details of your order with all the details of your order (if you have entered your e-mail address correctly!).
If necessary to fulfill the order, our customer service will contact you by phone or e-mail.
You can place an order at any time through the web store, however, orders are processed on working days between 8:00 and 14:00.
If your order is placed after the specified working hours, it will only be processed on the following working day.
You can inquire about your order at our customer service by referring to the order number in the automatic confirmation letter sent by our system to your e-mail address.
In case of non-received and returned packages, the return fee is charged to the customer, we can only start sending it again if the value of the package is transferred in advance!
ATTENTION! The system always charges the current prices! These may differ from what your computer saved during your previous browsing. If you have enabled the use of so-called cookies on your machine, your machine can save the content of previously visited pages. From now on, this stored information is no longer valid data of our web store! If you want to purchase a previously viewed product at a later date, please update your computer information before finalizing your order. You can do this by pressing CTRL + F5 at the same time. Your computer will then load the web store data again. This avoids the inconvenience of storing previous data.
- Cash: If you visit our office in person, you can pay in cash.
- Payment in Advance: In the order confirmation email you will find our company and bank account details (Oberbank, HU60 18400010 10000231 12819565 / SWIFT: OBKLHUHB). Please transfer the full amount including goods and services ordered (like transportation). Add your order ID into the comment box. As the amount confirmed on account, we will start the delivery as soon as possible.
- Credit card payment: With the help of the Barion electronic payment service, you can conveniently and securely pay with a credit card: Mastercard / Maestro / Visa / Visa Electron / Amex accepted
- Barion wallet: Barion is an electronic payment service that allows you to pay conveniently and securely with a pre-loaded balance in our webshop. Service provider Barion Payment Zrt., is an e-money issuer under the supervision of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank, license number: H-EN-I-1064/2013.
Delivery mode and shipment fees
GLS courier Service
The product will be packaged and delivered to your shipping address by a forwarding subcontractor. You can use different invoicing and shipping address.
When your goods are ready for delivery, we will send an e-mail including details of the shipment and a tracking URL.
The shipping provider will notify you in sms (if you provided a mobile number).
You can find more about shipment here.
What to do if your parcel is damaged?
Our company uses the GLS courier service, as subcontractor.
When the GLS courier picks up the parcel from us, their employee checks them one by one and scans the vonalkódokat. In this way, packages that are open, teared or visibly damaged cannot leave our warehouse.
GLS moves each parcel several times until it is delivered. On to the car, off the car, in and out of the logistics centre. It is possible that the package may be damaged in the process.
Important! When you pick up your package, you have to check it carefully.
If the packaging is torn, punctured or damaged in any way, you are not obliged to accept it! However, if you do take it over, you should ask a courier to fill a damage report!
Without a parcel damage certificate, you cannot prove to us that it was damaged in transport and we cannot compensate you for the damage. We will only pay compensation if you sent a damage certificate to us.
Completely another issue, if despite the undamaged package the product is damaged or does not work. We will of course guarantee that.
Warranty and Service
We provide the warranty for the products in duration prescribed by law. Defects or damage resulting from improper use are not covered by the warranty, so please read the operating instructions supplied with the product carefully!
The serial number alone is sufficient to validate the warranty. We do not provide separate warranty documents. The invoice contains the serial number and it is a letter of warranty as well. In the event of a warranty problem you do not need to present a copy of the invoice or a letter of guarantee. We can identify your product based on serial number.
The invoice also contains the duration of the warranty for the product. The start of the warranty is the date when invoice was issued.
Right of withdrawal
The buyer has the right to cancel the purchase within fourteen working days after receiving the ordered product.
In case of cancellation, the purchase price paid will be refunded after the product is returned. The refund does not apply to a damaged product or device that has been damaged due to improper use. The cost of returning the product is borne by the buyer.
For issues not covered in this document, see 17/1999 on distance contracts. (II. 5.) Government Decree. (http://net.jogtar.hu/jr/gen/hjegy_doc.cgi?docid=99900017.kor)
45/2014. (II. 26.) Gov. (personal care products, disposable materials, gels, creams, self-adhesive electrodes, devices for contact with body surface). Such and similar materials and equipment are only accepted in unopened packaging in accordance with the decree.
Procedure of withdrawal
If you wish to withdraw a product, you may do so in writing, by letter or e-mail, referring to the product and the order ID. You have to do it within 14 working days after receiving the product.
Return the product to our customer service address. Costs for return are borne by the buyer. Do not return the product by cash on delivery! We will not pick up these package.
Improper use or damage to the product is not covered by the buy-back guarantee. The customer is also liable for damages resulting from improper use.
Provide your banking details (name of the account holder, name of the Bank, account number, IBAN and/or SWIFT code).
After your product returned we refund the amount soonest.
The language of the contracts concluded during the use of the website is Hungarian, and the contracts concluded in this way - with the exception of the contracts concluded during the purchase in the web store - do not qualify as a written contract, they are not registered by the Operator.
The contract concluded during the purchase in the Web Store is considered by the Parties to be a delivery contract concluded in absentia.
The Operator fulfills its obligation to publish on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services in the Purchase section placed on the website and made available to anyone.
The content of the contracts concluded during the use of the website, the rights and obligations of the Parties shall be governed by the law of Hungary. The Parties shall submit to the competent legal bodies for the settlement of legal disputes related to the contracts concluded during the use of the website.
The Operator reserves the right to terminate the website or any part of the Service without prior notice. This provision shall not affect the content of legal relationships existing under contracts already concluded at the time of purchase in the online store.
Together with the acceptance of these GTC, the User accepts and acknowledges the Operator's data protection statement, which is freely accessible and familiar to anyone on the website.
The user interface maintained by the Operator is available both domestically and abroad due to the characteristics of the data network (Internet). However, the delivery prices on the website are not valid for deliveries to postal or other addresses outside the territory of Hungary. All such orders and registrations, although the system may send an automatic confirmation, may be part of a separate delivery agreement.
The Operator is not liable on any grounds for any direct or indirect damage caused by the internet connection to the web store!
The Operator declares that it always operates the web store in accordance with the current legal regulations.
In matters not regulated here, the rules of the Civil Code and Government Decree No. 17/1999 (II. 5.) on contracts concluded in absentia shall apply.
The logo of the Operator's company, parent company and the logo of the products distributed by the Operator, as well as the content of the website - especially its domain name, the editing principles and procedures applied on the website, the external image of the website - and the slogans, as well as all written, pictorial, animated or audio materials published on the website by the Operator are protected by copyright, trademark or industrial property rights. These works are the intellectual property of the Operator, its owner or the right to use them has been acquired by the Operator. The Operator agrees to the use of the aforementioned contents in the manner and to the extent strictly necessary for the use of the service provided by the Operator, but all uses exceeding this limit, in particular commercial storage and paper-based or equivalent display and reproduction to the Operator , or if the holder of the intellectual property right is a different person, they may not be used in any way or form without the prior written consent of the holder of the intellectual property right.