Are you unsure what treatment can relieve your symptoms or which device is right for you? We are happy to give you advice. CLICK HERE to find the right device for you!
The radiofrequency device is effective for reducing wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté, as well as for the treatment of stretch marks.
- RF (radiofrequency) is a form of energy applied to the skin tissue through bipolar electrodes.
- RF waves penetrate 2-4 mm into the skin layers.
- The aim of treatment with RF is to increase the temperature of an area above normal by transferring energy.
- This increase in temperature accelerates blood circulation to the treated area, improving tissue oxygen concentration and metabolism and increasing collagen production in the skin.
- RF treatment increases the firmness of collagen fibres, which makes the skin supple and firm. (At normal body temperature, collagen loses elasticity, while above 40 degrees, its firmness increases).
- RF treatment is also excellent for the treatment of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are caused by skin stretching (during pregnancy, rapid weight gain or even rapid muscle growth), when some of the collegen fibres break off and form a scar.
- RF treatment reduces the stretching of the skin around the stretch marks, which helps the tissue to regenerate and return to normal.
- RF treatment is contraindicated in the presence of a pacemaker, as with other electrotherapy treatments, and is also prohibited in areas with skin conditions or severe varicose veins, or over the abdomen during menstruation.
- The effects of RF treatment are visible after a single treatment, but a minimum of 3 treatments is recommended to achieve the desired effect.
- The effects of RF treatment last for a few weeks, after which the treatments must be repeated!