You found this product because it was previously in our range. We have discontinued distribution and therefore it is no longer available. However, you can still find the accessories you need to use this product!
The B-Cure Laser Sport softlaser (LLLT) device
- is recommended for active athletes
- sports physicians
- for the treatment of musculoskeletal acute and chronic pain
- musculoskeletal pain.
B-CURE LASER SPORT LASER SPECIFICATIONS
- GaAlAs solid-state laser diode
- Laser power: 250mW max.
- 4.5 Joule/min
- Wavelength: 808nM
- Laser pulse frequency: 15kHz
- Laser pulse duration: 17μs
- Laser lifetime more than 4000 operating hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10mm (length x height)
- Laser beam divergence: +/- 3degrees
- Battery: 3xAAA NiMH battery
- Battery operating time more than 4 hours
- Battery charging time about 5 hours
- Battery charging current 300mA max.
- Power supply: 115-230V adapter
- Device dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40mm
- Device weight: 175gr., with batteries
Soft laser treatment points
General soft laser treatment points
Sports Injuries Soft Laser Treatment Points
Sports laser treatment points
For more information, download the brochure "Treatments with B-Cure soft laser"!
Comparing Soft Laser Devices
|B-Cure Laser||Safe Laser 150||B-Cure Laser Sport||B-Cure Laser Pro||Safe Laser 500 Infra|
|Wavelength||808 nm||660 nm||808 nm||808 nm||808 nm|
|Solar divergence||+/- 3°||+/- 3°||+/- 3°|
|Color of light||Infra, invisible||Red, visible||Infra, invisible||Infra, invisible||Infra, invisible|
|Energy emissions||3.75Joule||9.0Joule*||4.5Joule||5.0Joule||30 Joule*|
|energy deviation/cm2/perc||0.83 J/cm2/perc||1.7 J/cm2/perc*||1.0 J/cm2/perc||1.11 J/cm2/perc||9.55 J/cm2/min*|
|Treatment times (for 5 Joule injection)||6 minutes||3 minutes*||5 minutes||4.5 min||2-3 min*|
|Depth of coverage||3-8cm||1-3cm||3-8cm||3-8cm||3-8cm|
|Adjustable treatment time||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Subscribe when the required energy is injected||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
to reach area for treatment
|Rheumatoid Arthritis||Suitable||Blind fingers||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Treating acne-prone skin||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable||Suitable|
|Scar reduction, scar pain reduction||Relevant||Relevant||Relevant||Malfeligible||Malfeligible|
*Full battery, maximum values, on skin
Soft laser, soft laser, cold laser, low intensity laser are the same device. Treatment with it charges the cells with energy. Its effect is biostimulation, i.e. laser beam initiates and stimulates healing and regeneration.
How to perform soft laser treatment
- The device is placed on the painful area and held there for 5-8 minutes.
- If the area is larger than the treatment head covers, it should be moved until the whole area is treated.
- Treatments should be repeated 2-4 times a day until complete healing (at least 10 days is recommended).
- For fresh injuries, up to 10 treatments can be performed on the first day.
- Laser treatment should be applied directly to the skin, it is not appropriate to treat through a cloth or bandage!
- If it is not possible to apply directly to the treated area (e.g.