G-Trode handpiece for facial treatment
The G-Trode handheld electrode can be used with the G-Pulse beauty programmes of the Globus electrostimulator devices.
G-TRODE TREATMENT SUGGESTIONS
- Select the appropriate electrostimulation program on the device and move the hand electrode in slow circular movements over the treated area.
- Use a neutral conductive gel to enhance the stimulating effect of the handpiece.
- Use a collagen stimulating gel to enhance the effect.
- Keep the applicator in contact with the skin throughout the treatment.
- Keep at least 3cm distance between the electrode and the eyeball.
- Be careful to adjust the intensity when treating the facial muscles, as they are particularly sensitive.
- The intensity should be increased gradually, starting from an extremely low stimulation level and gradually increasing to reach the appropriate level of stimulation, as indicated by the corresponding muscle activity.
- Use an intensity that does not cause discomfort.
- When treating the face, more pain = more effect is NOT TRUE, i.e. use the right intensity!
CONSISTENCY AND PATIENCE WILL PRODUCE EXCELLENT AND SIGNIFICANT RESULTS.
Face / Breast / Decollete microlifting programmes with handheld electrodes.
Aims to ionise the muscles, using a specific pulse to improve their appearance and dynamism.
Facial / Forehead wrinkle treatment programmes with manual electrodes.
Soothes the muscles of the face and eliminates skin irregularities. The programme uses a special impulse that improves both the appearance and the dynamism of the muscles.