Magnum TotalBody 400 mattress /16solenoids/70x196cm
The Magnum TotalBody 400 magnetotherapy mat is not a stand-alone device, but an accessory that can be connected to the Magnum XL and Magnum XL Pro magnetotherapy devices. Only works when connected to magnetotherapy devices!
- TotalBody 400 mattress consists of a total of four 44x70 units.
- Each of them is active, i.e. it contains a magnet coil, each with 4 coils. This makes a total of 16.
- The mattresses can be attached to each other with Velcro.
It is recommended to use this method when
- For most magnet therapy treatments, long treatment times of several hours are recommended, which are optimally performed at night, during sleep.
- For many people (e.g. those with fixed working hours), there is no time during the day to perform long treatments - the magnetotherapy mat can be used to treat you while you sleep.
- The mat can also be used to treat bedridden patients.
Preparing, positioning and preparing the Magnum TotalBody 400 mattress for treatment
- The mattress sectors are attached to each other with Velcro.
- Each sector has 4-4 solenoids (magnetic coils), creating a magnetic field along its entire length
- Place the mattress on the bed lying surface and position it.
Operating the Magnum TotalBody 400
- Connect the mattress to the Magnum XL or Magnum XL Pro
- Select the appropriate programme from the menu and start it.
- Sleep peacefully, the device will automatically switch off after the treatment time has elapsed.