Medintim Manual Erection System
The Manual Erection System is a medical device for achieving erection.
- When the tube is placed on the penis, the hand pump creates a vacuum which causes local blood to be drawn to the base of the penis, thus helping to achieve erection.
- On achieving erection, the ring on the tube is pulled back onto the base of the penis when the tube is removed, preventing blood from flowing back to the penis, thus maintaining erection and helping to achieve a normal sexual act.
- The Manual Erection System is easy to clean with warm water.
- All parts, including the four rings of different sizes, can be reused for years.
- A supplied bag stores all parts until next use.
Causes of erectile dysfunction can include:
- high blood pressure
- heart failure
- elevated blood fat
- depression or other psychiatric conditions
- genetic disorders (multiple sclerosis, paralysis)
- prostate disease or surgery
- vascular disease affecting the penis
- liver and kidney failure
- cardiac infarction and post-stroke conditions
- side effects of medications (e.g.
- hormone imbalances
- alcohol and drug problems
The products fall into the category of intimate hygiene products. For health and hygiene reasons, the return of the unit accepted if the packaging is unopened, sealed, only. [Government Decree No. 29 (1) (e)]. Government Decree 45/2014 (26.II.).