PALS 7.5x13cm oval neurostimulation electrodes PIN
The PALS® neurostimulation electrodes ensure perfect compliance, even current distribution and repeat use.
The PALS® electrode is Axelgaard's patented stainless steel fiber knit fabric revolutionizing the performance of neurostimulation electrodes. It allows the PALS® electrodes to be highly flexible, so that they can maximally mould to the body shape.
The PALS® range is Axelgaard's best electrode range.
The PALS® electrodes enhance patient comfort during stimulation by distributing current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, burning of the edges.
Also patented, Axelgaard uses a multi-layer MultiStick® hydrogel. Therefore, PALS® provides comfort with every application.
TENS electrode role
- Electrotherapy treatments (TENS, EMS, MENS, MCR, KOTZ, INTERFERENCIA) deliver impulses through electrodes attached to the skin.
- The surface of the electrode contains a gel (gelatinous substance) which ensures unobstructed transmission of the impulse to the skin.
The TENS electrode is reusable
- After treatment, they can be carefully detached from the skin and glued back onto a plastic sheet.
- As long as the adhesive adheres properly, the electrode can be used.
- If it no longer sticks and the center dries out, discard it and get a new set.
- Don't use the same electrode more than once, as you could spread infection!