You found this product because it was previously in our range. We have discontinued distribution and therefore it is no longer available. However, you can still find the accessories you need to use this product!
The Power Q-6000 Plus is a max. 18 chamber compression therapy unit, controlling the operation of max 3 of 6 air-chamber cuffs, and is capable of treating, or improving several diseases and complaints, either in mild, moderate or severe conditions.
- It is excellent for the treatment of lymphedema in the comfort of your home. It can be used in any severity of the disease, and moreover, in case of ulcerative complications. It is appropriate for clinical use as well.
- You can use it equally in edema affecting the arms or legs.
- Its optimal for arm swelling, developing after breast removal surgery (mastectomy).
- You can effectively eliminate the feeling of heaviness of legs, and tension pains caused by varicosity.
- You can also apply it to relieve swelling of your feet associated with varicosity in pregnancy.
- Excellent for the treatment of postthrombotic state (3 months after the acute phase has resolved)
- In case of limb paralysis, decreased mobility, it stimulates blood circulation when regularly applied, and helps to prevent the development of thrombosis
- Reducing cellulite symptoms (by using leg and waist cuffs)
- Improvement of muscle regeneration after sports - it increases the excretion of metabolites and accelerates the regeneration
- It provides a relaxing and pleasant massage to the tired body. It refreshes and soothes.
Risks of treatment
If you set too high pressure, it can lead to “hardening of skin” on the edematous body parts. This in turn, can worsen your condition - therefore avoid the use of high pressure!
In case of heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, or after myocardial infarction, never apply a higher pressure than 40-50 mmHg, and use only one cuff at the same time! By using more than one cuff at a time, you may overload your circulation, which can eventually lead to heart complaints.
- Display: Graphic LCD
- Number of programs: 6 types of inflation patterns
- Adjustable cuff pressure: 0-200 mmHg
- Cuff pressure is same in each air compartment
- Adjustable treatment time: 0-99 minutes
- Pressure holding time: 8-14 seconds
- The interval between cycles can be set from 0 to 60 seconds
- Cuff type: 6 air compartments, max 3 cuffs can be used same time (18 chambers total)
- Device weight: 7.5 Kg (without cuffs and hoses)