Power Q-8060 compression therapy unit
The Power Q-8060 can be used to treat a wide range of conditions
- Highly advanced lymphatic massage machine, providing treatment in a total of 18 air chambers. It can be simultaneously connected to 3 treatment cuffs, each with 6 air chambers.
- It can treat and improve a wide range of conditions and symptoms, from mild to moderate to severe.
- Excellent for the treatment of lymphoedema in the office and at home. It can be used for all degrees of severity and ulcerative complications. It is not only excellent for home use, but also suitable for surgeries.
- You can use it for oedema of the arms and legs
- It is optimal for cardiac swelling after mastectomy
- Effectively relieve heavy legs and tightness caused by varicose veins
- You can also use it to reduce leg swelling in pregnancy varicose veins
- Excellent for the treatment of post-thrombotic conditions (3 months after the acute phase)
- Its Reverz (top-down) programme can help you treat periferal artery disease, improve microcirculation in the leg, delay or avoid complications, like amputation. You can also use it for diabetic feet.
- Regular use in cases of limb paralysis and reduced mobility stimulates blood circulation and helps prevent thrombosis
- Reduction of cellulite symptoms (with foot and trunk cuffs)
- Improve muscle recovery after exercise - stimulates the elimination of metabolites and speeds up recovery
- Provides a relaxing, pleasant massage for a tired body. Refreshing, relaxing.
General information about the Power Q-8060 compression therapy machine
- The 18 air chamber professional lymphatic massage machine optimised for home, office and cosmetic applications.
- The device allows all the settings recommended by the medical treatment of lymphoedema today.
- The device treats 6 air chamber cuffs. Importantly, the pressure of each air cuff can be adjusted individually! This ensures effective lower limb lymphedema treatment.
- It has 10 programmes (A1-A2-B1-C1-C2-C3-D1-D2-E1-E2).
- For the treatment of lymphoedema, varicose veins and post-thrombotic conditions, the A1-C1-D1-E1 programmes are recommended.
- The A1 programme is the mildest, the C1 programme is the strongest and the D1 programme is in between.
- Start with A1 or E1 - if not effective enough, switch to the stronger programmes.
- The same programmes can be used to improve muscle recovery in athletes or after a stroke.
- The A1-B1-C1-C2-C3-D1-E1-E2 programmes are bottom-up, i.e. the lower cuff airway is inflated first, then the next.
- Programmes A2-D2 are reversed, i.e. top-down. These programmes should never be used in lymphedema!
- The A2-D2 programme is recommended to improve myocirculation in certain stages of peripheral vascular disease (vasoconstriction) and in post-operative conditions.
- It can inflate one, two or even three cuffs at a time, with the same programme. (e.g. both legs and trunk, or leg-trunk-arm)
- Start most treatments with a pressure of 30-60 mm Hg and a treatment time of 15 minutes, observe the effect and after a few treatments (if necessary) the pressure can be increased, but rather the treatment time.
- Too high a pressure can cause the oedematous part to "harden", so avoid using high pressure!
- After heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, cardiac infarction, use even lower pressures and use only 1 cuff at a time!
Selection of cuffs
The Power Q-8060 Premium blows up to 18 air chambers at a time. You can connect up to 3 cuffs, each with 6 air chambers, at the same time.
Choose the cuff depending on what symptoms you have.
Lymphoedema affecting the arm is usually unilateral, which means you may need a single piece of cuff. If you are buying the device as an athlete to improve muscle recovery, you may want to buy 2 arm cuffs so that you can treat both arms at the same time. The arm cuffs have a Velcro strap to secure them under your opposite arm.
This cuff is excellent for the treatment of lymphoedema, varicose veins, post-thrombotic conditions affecting the leg. For athletes to improve muscle recovery. Depending on whether your oedema affects one or both legs, you can buy just one cuff or, of course, a pair. If the "basic" sizes are not suitable, you can "enlarge" the size with the expanders.
Buy them if your lymphatic system extends all the way up to your thighs. In this case, your torso needs to be treated as well as your legs. The cuff should be fitted belt-like, starting from where the top of the thigh cuff is. It can also be used to treat cellulite and cellulite.
In some cases, it may be necessary to combine cuffs, i.e. use several cuffs at the same time. These combinations should not be used in cases of cardiac weakness, post-infarction conditions, cardiomyopathy, hypertension despite treatment.
Waist and leg cuffs
Also for lymphedema and fatty edema (lymphedema and lipoedema) and for cosmetic treatments (cellulite, cellulite, cellulite, enhancing the effect of cavitation). This combination is cheaper but slightly less effective than the following.
Choosing the cuff size
It is important to get the most accurate cuff size possible because it will result in more effective treatment.
To choose a cuff, measure your circumference in the locations below:
- for leg cuffs: ankle - shin - knee cap - thigh cap
- for arm cuffs: wrist - forearm - upper arm circumference under the armpit
- for waist cuff: abdomen, below the navel, palm of the hand - hips
Knowing the measurement, you can now choose the cuff size that best suits you!
The arm and torso cuffs are available in one size only, the leg cuff size can be extended with a settable extension.
|LEG with extender|
Circumference data in cm!
How to set up Power Q-8060?
Treat according to the instructions of your doctor or therapist.
General guidelines for treatment:
- The purpose of the lymphatic massage machine application is to improve blood and lymph circulation, which does not require high pressure, in fact it is specifically not good for high.
- For the first treatments, start with the A1 program.
- Adjust the treatment pressure so that it is highest in the lowest air compartment and decreases in the upward compartments. E.g. 60-50-50-40-40-30 mm Hg. Recent studies have shown that this provides the most effective treatment for foot neuropathy.
- Set the pressure maintenance time to 8-10 seconds. This ensures that the device will complete a full inflation cycle in one minute. A longer pressure hold time provides more effective lymphedema treatment than a shorter one.
- Start with a 20 minute treatment time.
- Monitor the effect of the treatment and increase the treatment time to 30 minutes if necessary. Treat for 30 minutes several times rather than infrequently and for long periods. The maximum total treatment time should be 120 minutes per day.
- Be patient! You can only measure the effect of the change after 3-4 treatments, so there is no point in "rushing" and making changes every treatment.
|Leg lymphedema||30-60||30-45||Leg, waist|
|Recovery after sport||80-90||15-30||Leg, waist, arm|
Specifications of the Power Q-8060 lymphatic massage machine
- Display: graphic LCD
- Number of programs: 10 inflation patterns
- Adjustable cuff pressure: 0-200 mm Hg range
- Cuff pressure adjustable per aircompartments
- Adjustable treatment time: 0-99 minutes
- Pressure hold time: 0-15 sec
- Inter-cycle interval adjustable between 0-60 sec
- Cuff type: 6 air compartments
- Weight: 7.5 Kg