You found this product because it was previously in our range. We have discontinued distribution and therefore it is no longer available. However, you can still find the accessories you need to use this product!
The latest generation of lymphatic massage machine, providing treatment in 12 air chambers. It can be simultaneously connected to 2 treatment cuffs, each with 6 air chambers.
It has a dual recommendation for use: athletes can use it to improve performance and people with circulatory conditions can use it to relieve symptoms
Power Recovery - muscle recovery at its peak
For regular athletes, improving muscle recovery can help them achieve better performance.
A post-workout compression treatment stimulates the elimination of metabolites from the muscles. This significantly speeds up recovery, reduces fatigue and prevents inflammation.
Faster recovery results in faster and more intense training, which means more efficient progress.
It also helps reduce cellulite symptoms (with leg and hip cuffs).
It provides a relaxing, pleasant massage for a tired body. Refreshing and soothing.
Power Recovery - lymphatic and venous circulatory disorders treatment
Can be used to treat and improve any condition, disease or symptom, mild, moderate or severe.
Excellent for home treatment of lymphoedema. It can be used for all degrees of severity and ulcerative complications.
You can use it for oedema of the arms, legs and trunk
After mastectomy for cardiac swelling
It's also useful for relieving heavy legs and tightness caused by varicose veins
You can use it to reduce leg swelling in pregnancy varicose veins
It is excellent for post-thrombotic conditions (3 months after the acute phase)
If used regularly in cases of paralysis or reduced mobility, it stimulates blood circulation and helps prevent the development of thrombosis
General information about Power Recovery
- It works on mains electricity and battery power.
- The battery solution can be beneficial for the athlete to aid recovery and reduce muscle fatigue during e.g. competition - two rounds, assault, match.
- The large touch screen helps for very easy operation and setup.
- The device can be used by more than one person, with individually saved settings, making it suitable for teams.
- A set of 2 leg or arm cuffs or a torso cuff can be attached at a time. The leg and arm cuffs have 6 air chambers and the torso cuff has 12.
Three different types of cuffs can be connected to the Power Recovery
Cuff selection depends on the area you want to treat.
Apply after a workout that places heavy demands on the arms. You can use a single-sided or double-sided treatment. It makes sense to have two arm cuffs for simultaneous treatment of both arms- The arm cuff can be secured with a Velcro strap under your opposite arm.
This cuff is great for improving leg recovery. It comes in two sizes, normal and large.&/p>
It is suitable for treating the upper thighs, gluteal muscles, waist area and lower back. It is not only excellent for athletes, but can also be used to treat cellulite and cellulite.
Setting up the Power Recovery machine
Treatments should be carried out according to the instructions of your doctor or therapist.
General guidelines for treatment:
- The purpose of using the machine is to improve blood and lymph circulation and not to replace "kneading"!
- The pressure to be used should not be set higher than 80-90Hgmm, in fact high is not good.
- The first treatment is 20 minutes treatment time.
- Watch the effect of the treatment and increase the treatment time if necessary.
- You will feel the effect of improving blood flow immediately. You'll feel fresher muscles after just one treatment.
Power Recovery Specifications
- Runs on battery and mains.
- Battery run time: 45-2 hours - depending on setting.
- Display: graphic touch screen
- Number of programs: 6
- Adjustable cuff pressure: 0-160 mm Hg
- Adjustable treatment time: 0-99 minutes
- Cycle interval: 0-60 seconds
- Cuff type: 6 air cuffs
- Cuff weight: 2.5 Kg