MediSound 3000 therapeutic ultrasound
Choose a compatible accessory
Recommended for the device
Therapeutic ultrasound with 18 medical-rehabilitation and 31 beauty programmes. Memory for a further 30 programs of its own.
Medical and rehabilitation applications due to the increase in temperature produced by ultrasound.
- Pain relief: the beneficial effect is due to the heat and its effect on nerve endings.
- Fibrolytic process: the ultrasound-induced vibration of tissue particles causes the collagen fibres of fibrous tissues to break down
- Trophic effect: the vasodilation caused by heat facilitates the excretion and removal of metabolic waste products and supplies the tissues with nutrients and oxygen. In this way, ultrasound improves the cells' defences against the invasion of bacteria and viruses, helps damaged tissues to heal and speeds up the recovery of inflammatory processes.
The medical programs provided by the device
- Hips, knees, shoulders, osteoarthritis of the spine and ankle
- General osteoarthritis
- Wrist fracture
- Joint fracture
- Tibial fatigue fracture
- Bone fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Epicondylitis (tennis and golf elbow)
- Back pain
- Calcific tendonitis in the shoulder
- Muscle pain
- Neck pain
- Trapezius muscle pain
- Spinal stenosis
FITNESS and BEAUTY applications
- Applications to aid absorption of active ingredients on the face and body. It can be used for the application of cosmetic products. Ultrasound aids the absorption of oils, fat soluble vitamins, liposomal products, emulsions and water soluble substances. It has the effect of increasing cellular permeability, reducing the functional barrier of the skin and increasing the activity of the channels of active ingredients.
- Treatment of wrinkles and sensitive skin. The treatment is designed to eliminate wrinkles (mimic wrinkles) and smooth them. Thanks to the thermal action of ultrasound, it warms the tissues and promotes metabolic and biochemical processes.
- Treatment of acne and pimples on the face and body. In addition to its anti-inflammatory effect, ultrasound activates fibroblast cells, which play an important role in regeneration after inflammation. The collagen and elastic fibres produced after ultrasound treatment increase tissue elasticity, reducing the possibility of post-acne scarring. They can also aid the absorption of anti-acne products, increasing their effectiveness.
- Anti-cellulite treatment. This thermal treatment helps mobilise the fat layer on the treated surface, thereby aiding fat metabolism and removal.
Fitness and beauty programs provided by the device
- Epidermal and firbose Cellulite
- Stretch marks
- Skin Smoothing
- Skin Skin restructuring
- Face lifting (wrinkle treatment)
- Anti-ageing treatment
- Lower relaxation
- Belly fat accumulation
- Bulging thighs
- Thigh/hip swelling treatment
- Thigh/hip massage
- Buttox/hip fat accumulation
- Arm lymphoedema
- Breast stretch marks
- Facial wrinkle treatment
- Facial capillary dilation
- Teleangiectasia treatment
- Facial acne
- Body acne
- Celoid treatment
- Active active ingredient treatments
- Ultrasound head diameter Ø 42mm
- Frequency: 1 and 3 MHz
- Power: 3 W/cm² ± 20%
- Continuous and pulse mode
- Pulse-to-pause ratio adjustable
- Continuous contact monitoring
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz, optionally from battery 12V, 4000 mA/h
- Device size: 17 x 22 x 6 cm
- Backlit display