RF Clinic Body radiofrequency device
Our skin is constantly ageing, faster and faster as time goes on. It loses its elasticity and firmness. The effects of this are scientifically proven to be delayed by the anti-ageing treatments of the RF Clinic Body device.
The RF Clinic Body device can be used in home, cosmetic and beauty clinic settings.
- The device uses radio frequency waves, a type of electric current, to deliver the treatment.
- At high frequencies, it heats the tissues (the dermis and underlying fatty tissues), producing a beneficial effect.
- Radiofrequency was first used in medical treatments and its ability to improve skin conditions has been scientifically proven.
- Radiofrequency treatment shortens the collagen fibres in the skin, which smoothes wrinkles
- and increases the synthesis of new collagen, making the skin stronger, more elastic and firmer
- The results are visible after the first treatment, with visible skin tightening, improved tone and quality.
- For long-lasting results, a minimum of 10 to 15 sessions of 15 minutes are required.
- The effects of one treatment cycle last for several months. After that, repeated treatments may be necessary
- The duration depends on the patient's age and lifestyle (smoking, type of work, etc.).
Principle of operation
- The RF Clinic Body works by emitting energy through its treatment head and transmitting it in the form of radiofrequency.
- It is one of the most advanced techniques for treating skin ageing and sagging.
- Radiofrequency is a high frequency (0.4 - 2 MHz) alternating current, so it has no effect on muscles and nerves, but
- it produces a thermal effect by raising the skin temperature (medical practice uses it as diathermy).
- Radiofrequency energy is converted into heat in the tissues and this is what produces the beneficial effect.
- Wrinkles: face (forehead, eye area, mouth and nose, jaw line, cheek line).
- Relieves "crow's feet" and sagging of the neck and décolleté.
- Wrinkles on sensitive skin Using the above program for sensitive skin.
- Acne (face): for acne, the energy emitted by RF Clinic Body helps to produce new collagen, which soothes acne scars and helps lymph drainage to help the skin regenerate.
- RF is also effective against the active form of acne vulgaris, helping to improve the inflamed area by reducing sebum production. The result is demonstrated by the reduction of the oil content of the treated surface.
- Micro-lifting: an innovative solution (officially accepted for medical use for many years) to treat skin sagging caused by the loss of collagen and elastic fibres.
- Elasticity: the programme is particularly well suited to increase elasticity through increased elastin production.
- Bio-skin collagen: RF Clinic Body's special programme stimulates collagen production to restore skin elasticity.
RF Clinic Body device programs
- Facial treatments: wrinkles on the face, eye wrinkles, Acne, Facial micro-lifting
- Skin treatments.