You found this product because it was previously in our range. We have discontinued distribution and therefore it is no longer available. However, you can still find the accessories you need to use this product!
Our skin is constantly ageing, faster and faster as time goes on. It loses its elasticity and firmness. The effects of this are scientifically proven to be delayed by the use of RF Clinic anti-ageing treatments.
The RF Clinic Pro can be used in the home, in cosmetic and beauty clinic settings.
- The device uses radio frequency waves, a type of electric current, to deliver the treatment.
- At high frequencies, it heats the tissues (the dermis and underlying fatty tissues), producing a beneficial effect.
- Radiofrequency was first used in medical treatments and its ability to improve skin conditions has been scientifically proven.
- Radiofrequency treatment shortens the collagen fibres in the skin and smoothes wrinkles
- and increases the synthesis of new collagen, making the skin stronger, more elastic and firmer
- The results are visible after the first treatment, with visible skin tightening, improved tone and quality.
- For long-lasting results, a minimum of 10 to 15 sessions of 15 minutes are required.
- The effects of one treatment cycle last for several months. After that, repeated treatments may be necessary
- The duration depends on the patient's age and lifestyle (smoking, type of work, etc.).
- The RF Clinic works by emitting energy through its treatment head and transmitting it in the form of radiofrequency.
- It is one of the most advanced techniques for treating skin ageing and sagging.
- Radiofrequency is a high frequency (0.4 - 2 MHz) alternating current, so it has no effect on muscles and nerves, but
- it produces a thermal effect by raising the skin temperature (medical practice uses it as diathermy).
- Radiofrequency energy is converted into heat in the tissues and this is what produces the beneficial effect.
- Wrinkles: face (forehead, eye area, mouth and nose, jaw line, cheek line).
- Relieves "crow's feet" and sagging of the neck, décolleté, arms (inner side), back of the hands (outer side), abdomen, hips, inner thighs and buttocks.
- Wrinkles on sensitive skin With the above program for sensitive skin.
- Acne (facial): for acne, the energy emitted by the RF Clinic helps to produce new collagen, which soothes acne scars and helps lymph drainage to help the skin regenerate.
- RF is also effective against the active form of acne vulgaris, helping to improve the inflamed area by reducing sebum production. The result is demonstrated by the reduction of the oil content of the treated surface.
- Micro-lifting: an innovative solution (officially accepted for medical use for many years) for the treatment of skin sagging caused by the loss of collagen and elastic fibres.
- Stretch marks: used mainly to improve the condition of inflamed stretch marks and to further heal those in a stable state (striae alba). The effect is immediate.
- Sites: programmes specifically designed to heal scars. The energy emitted by the RF Clinic stimulates the production of new collagen, thus smoothing the scars.
- Elasticity: the programme is particularly well suited to improve elasticity through increased elastin production.
- Bio-skin collagen: the RF Clinic's special programme stimulates collagen production and thus restores skin elasticity.
RF Clinic Pro device programs
- Facial Treatments: Wrinkles on the face, Eye wrinkle, Acne, Face micro-lifting, Blemish fading, Anti-aging
- Skin Treatments: Wrinkles on the body, Wrinkles on sensitive skin, Cleavage micro-lifting, Stretch marks, Skin elasticity enhancement, Bio-skin collagen enhancement, Scar treatment, Skin blemish fading, Skin restructuring, Skin smoothing, Revitalization, Massage
- Cellulite treatments: Liposuction, cellulite treatment, oedematous cellulite, fibrous cellulite, Culotte de Cheval, Orange peel, male abdominal obesity, male hip obesity, male obesity - lower and upper limbs