Are you unsure what treatment can relieve your symptoms or which device is right for you? We are happy to give you advice. CLICK HERE to find the right device for you!
Ultrasound for Cavitation
Cavitation ultrasound can be used to remove stubborn fat pads
- Cavitation ultrasound treatment is a painless procedure.
- The treatment can be safely performed in the cosmetic industry and at home.
- Only ultrasound frequencies lower than 600 KHz have a cavitating effect, they are able to penetrate deep and destroy the fatty tissue, freeing and thus removing fat droplets.
- Research has shown that frequency modulation (varying the frequencies during the treatment) gives better results than the constant application of a specific frequency, as different frequencies reach different depths of tissue.
- The effectiveness of cavitation fat removal is significantly increased if the treatment is followed by a 20-40 minute mechanical lymphatic massage!