You found this product because it was previously in our range. We have discontinued distribution and therefore it is no longer available. However, you can still find the accessories you need to use this product!
VeinoPlus Sport Stimulator for Post-Effort Muscle Recovery
VeinoPlus Sport utilises unique technology to deliver evidence-based, comfortable, safe, effective, and fast post-effort treatment that uses body’s own muscles to facilitate and speed up recovery.
Post effort recovery is essential and important for all athletes and others participating in professional and recreational sports and exercise activities.
VeinoPlus Sport speeds up recoveries, thus contributes to better training, improved practising, increased performance and leads to better overall results and greater competitive achievements.
VeinoPlus Sport generates optimised electric impulses
These impluses contract muscles in the most favourable way to ensure speedy post-effort recoveries. This makes the VeinoPlus Sport especially recommended for use during intense training and/or during competitions, when there are only short recovery periods available or allowed (i.e. during half time or between runs at a competition).
For best outcomes you should aim to use your VeinoPlus Sport as soon possible after the effort or within one hour after the end of the effort (i.e. end of training session, immediately after competing, etc.).
Additionally, the VeinoPlus Sport is helpful during travel to/from sports events, training, and competitions, where prolonged sitting on long-haul flights, coaches or trains is required.
n such situations, use of the VeinoPlus Sport rectifies venous return, compromised by hours of sitting.
Use of VeinoPlus Sport supports 2 different types of recoveries – the 'Dual Recovery Action':
- The ‘whole body recovery’, where the 2 oval skin electrodes are placed on the calf muscles to activate the ‘second heart’ and facilitate global ‘whole body recovery’
- The ‘local muscle recovery’, where the 2 oval electrodes are placed on the muscles or groups of muscles directly involved in the activity performed (i.e. biceps, triceps, supinators, trapezius, gluteus, quadriceps, hamstrings)
VeinoPlus Sport features a single 30 minutes program that is optimised to deliver fast muscle recoveries. It is recommended that you perform the ‘whole body recovery’ first, with the oval electrodes on your calves and follow with the local muscle recovery for specific body areas, if/when required.
VeinoPlus Sport goals
- Reduce post-effort muscle fatigue
- Deliver effective and fast Dual Recoveries
- Improve whole body recoveries - used for whole body recovery, the VeinoPlus Sport skin electrodes are applied to the calf muscles for 10 to 30 minutes to activate the ‘Second Heart’ calf pump immediately after exercise or within one hour after the end of the exercise.
- Improve local muscle recoveries - used for local muscle recovery, the VeinoPlus Sport skin electrodes can be applied to muscles or muscle groups that have been used vigorously in a specific activity for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Increase blood flow
- Reduce pain and discomfort
- Relax tired muscles
- Accelerate elimination of metabolic waste after intense efforts/exercise (i.e. lactates)
- Prevent muscle cramps
- Stimulate release of body’s own natural endorphins to relieve post-effort discomfort and soothe tired muscles
- Speed up whole body recovery or specific muscles/muscle groups recoveries
- Restore body and muscle performance
VeinoPlus Sport is suitable for use with all sports and activities that generate lactic acid formation.
Lactic acid build-up in muscles is typical and common during sports training, vigorous exercise, or strenuous activities. Elevated amounts of lactic acid can lead to muscle cramps, muscular pain & discomfort, and muscle fatigue. Lactic acid is typically generated when a body that lacks oxygen tries to convert glucose into energy.
Used for whole body recovery, the VeinoPlus Sport skin electrodes are applied to the calf muscles for 10 to 30 minutes to activate the ‘Second Heart’ immediately after exercise or within one hour after the end of the exercise.
Used for local muscle recovery, the VeinoPlus Sport can be applied to muscles or muscle groups that have been used vigorously in a specific activity for 10 to 30 minutes.
VeinoPlus Sport user manual is illustrated with pictures of recommended skin electrodes positions to achieve best outcomes in both the whole body recovery and the local muscle recovery.
Using VeinoPlus Sport
VeinoPlus Sport is easy to use. Simply place self-adhesive skin electrodes on the relevant areas:
- Whole body recovery – place the self-adhesive skin electrodes on the calf muscles on each leg
- Local muscle recovery – place the self-adhesive skin electrodes on the muscles or muscle groups that you wish to treat – follow placement suggestions illustrated in user manual
- Switch the VeinoPlus Sport on – full single treatment session lasts 30 minutes or you can reduce it to shorter time, if required (i.e. 10 or 20 minutes)
- VeinoPlus Sport shuts automatically off after 30 minutes. If treating for a shorter time, simply switch the device off manually.
- VeinoPlus Sport is battery powered. It uses 9 V alkaline batteries or rechargeable 9V batteries type 6LR61. You can easily obtain the batteries from supermarkets, electric retailers or online. Please do not use the lithium batteries as these could negatively affect functioning of the VeinoPlus.
VeinoPlus Sport carries 12 months warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects, excluding battery, skin electrodes and cables. The warranty does not include normal wear & tear, misuse, abuse, wilful or accidental damage and tampering/removing internal parts and components.
- Technologically advanced muscle stimulator indicated for post-effort muscle recovery
- CE 0086 Medical Device
- Low frequency and low voltage stimulator
- Input power: lower than 0.5 W
- Output power: lower than 0.05 W
- Voltage waveform: rectangular monopolar and balanced with ZERO net D.C. component
- Duration of output impulses: 25 – 240 microseconds
- Output voltage: peak value of 50 Vp ±5%, when loaded with impedance from 250 – 10 000 Ω
- Current intensity: peak value of 100 mA ±5%, when loaded with 500 Ω
- Modulated waveform in a special pattern resulting in muscle contractions from 2 – 120 per minute
- Electrical impulses delivered via intact skin with maximum output voltage of 50 Vp ± 5%, maximum impulse time duration 240 microseconds and maximum charge per impulse no greater than 25 µC
- Battery powered – 9V alkaline battery or rechargeable 9 V type 6LR61 battery
- Operation/storage/transportation conditions: + 5 to + 27° C; RH 0 – 50%; pressure 850 – 1060 hPa; altitude equivalent to < 3000 m
- Dimensions: 145 x 55 x 20 mm
- Weight: 96 g (excl. battery)
- Skin electrodes: 2 reusable self-adhesive 80 x 130 mm oval electrodes with pig tail (female) connectors
- Connective cable lead with male connectors for 2 skin electrodes
- 12 months warranty
Contraindications, warnings, precautions
- Not to be used by people with implanted cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator
- Always read, understand, and follow all recommendations, precautions and warnings listed in user manual
- Do not apply skin electrodes over any skin lesions, cancerous lesions, inflammation, infection, or severe varicose veins
- Do not apply skin electrodes over the thorax as it may increase the risk of cardiac fibrillation
- VeinoPlus Sport – safe and effective way recover tired muscles and restore performance after strenuous efforts or exercise!