DuoBravo biofeedback/EMS/ETS /2channels
Choose a compatible accessory
Electrode for paralysis treatment
Probe for incontinence therapy
The DuoBravo is a high-end electrotherapy device recommended primarily for physicians, physiotherapists and home care professionals. For home use, excellent patient compliance is required (those who cannot cope with a TV switch are not recommended).
Principal uses of the device
- urology - effective treatment of various forms of incontinence. Particularly effective with the use of a body cavity management probe. Below you will find a guide to help you choose the right probe.
- neurology - treatment of paralysis of central origin (e.g. after stroke), regaining mobility lost due to stroke, relearning movement and preventing muscle atrophy and stiffness
- Biofeedback (EMG) - the device detects the muscle's attempt to contract even if it does not produce a visible contraction and provides feedback on its intensity. In the case of paralysis, it is a great help during rehabilitation exercise because it indicates that the nerve impulse has reached the muscle - more effectively "reprogramming" the brain-nerve-muscle connection. In this mode, the device only monitors, it does not stimulate. Muscle activity is shown on a yellow-green bar graph on either side of the screen, and numerical values on the display. At the end of each treatment, the screen automatically displays the average muscle activity value measured during that treatment.
- Muscle stimulation - the device delivers the electrostimulation pulse to the muscle at the set values. This is a passive treatment mode, where it does not take into account the patient's own effort.
- ETS (biofeedback-induced stimulation) - the device detects that the patient has sent an impulse to the muscle to contract, the device then stimulates the muscle. This makes the rehabilitation much more effective than 'plain' exercise or muscle stimulation alone.
- The device is able to set up a multi-phase rehabilitation programme, combining biofeedback (self exercise only), stimulation only and ETS modes.
Programmability and data analysis
The device provides multiple program slots to create and store complex, customized management programs. Stimulation, biofeedback and ETS phases can be combined as desired in the program phases.
Special PC analysis software can be ordered separately to help extract, store and analyse EMG data recorded during a patient's specific treatment. This greatly assists in tracking changes in condition. The memory also shows statistics for the last 365 treatment days. The PC software must be purchased separately and is not included in the price of the device.
You do not need to hold the DuoBravo during treatment because it comes with a small holder in which it stops on a flat surface. The patient is free to do the exercise while monitoring the results of the effort.
- 2-channel device with EMG, EMG-evoked stimulation (ETS) and Stimulation modes
- Easy to use, versatile and easy to use;use
- Detection threshold can be set automatically or manually
- Automatic threshold adjustment during treatment is possible
- Pre-set programs
- EMG - the device indicates the strength of the movement started, but does not stimulate
- EMG-evoked stimulation (ETS) - provides muscle stimulation to the initiated movement
- Stimulation - provides muscle stimulation without biofeedback sensation
- Combining EMG, EMG-evoked stimulation and stimulation - the most effective training for nerve-muscle retraining
- Custom programs can be created: any combination of multiphase EMG, ETS, stimulation
- Does not need to hold the device during exercises, it can be placed in a supplied desktop holder
- PC interface via USB fibre optic adapter for detailed therapy control (software and charging cable sold separately)
- EMG range: 0.2 - 2000 µV RMS
- Sensitivity: 0.1 µV RMS
- Length of work/rest periods: 2 - 99 sec
- Number of cycles (repetitions): 1- 99
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, biphasic, zero DC current
- Intensity: 0 - 80 mA
- Frequency: 2 - 100 Hz
- Pulse width: 50 - 450 µs
- Running time: 0.1 - 9.9 sec
- 4 AA batteries
- Dimensions (mm): 142 x 74 x 35
- Weight: 275 g including battery