Power Q-1000 Premium compression therapy unit
The Power Q-1000 Premium is a high-level (equipped with highly professional technical features) compression therapy unit, controlling the operation of 4 compression chamber cuffs, and is capable of treating, or improving several diseases and complaints, either in mild, moderate or severe conditions.
This is the best price / performance, and also the most effective 4 compression chamber compression therapy unit enabling professional pressotherapy. Its worth choosing this unit!
- It is excellent for the treatment of lymphedema in the comfort of your home. It can be used in any severity of the disease, and moreover, in case of ulcerative complications. It is not only perfect for home use, but is also appropriate for outpatient department users.
- You can use it equally in edema affecting the arms or legs.
- Its optimal for arm swelling, developing after breast removal surgery (mastectomy).
- You can effectively eliminate the feeling of heaviness of legs, and tension pains caused by varicosity.
- You can also apply it to relieve swelling of your feet associated with varicosity in pregnancy.
- Excellent for the treatment of postthrombotic state (3 months after the acute phase has resolved)
- With the help of its reverse (top-down) program you can manage the vascular stenosis associated complaints, you can improve the microcirculation of the leg (the entire lower limb), you may delay or avoid amputation. You can also use it in case of diabetic foot.
- In case of limb paralysis, decreased mobility, it stimulates blood circulation when regularly applied, and helps to prevent the development of thrombosis
- Reducing cellulite symptoms (by using leg and waist cuffs)
- Improvement of muscle regeneration after sports - it increases the excretion of metabolites and accelerates the regeneration
- It provides a relaxing and pleasant massage to the tired body. It refreshes and soothes.
General features of Power Q-1000 Premium
All settings are available on the unit, which are recommended from a medical point of view for home maintenance treatment of lymphedema, varicosity, postthrombotic state, etc.
Leg cuff (available in M-L-XL sizes), arm cuff (available in M-L sizes) and waist cuff (available in M-L sizes) can be connected to the device. In order to select the appropriate size, look at the size chart and measure the relevant circumferences!
You can connect up to 3 cuffs to the device at a time.
Each cuff is composed of 4 air compartments.
The unit operates in 6 program modes/air compression modes/setting modes of air chambers (A1 - A2 - B - C - D – E (A1+C)).
Please use the A1 - C and E programs for the treatment of lymphedema, varicosity and postthrombotic state.
The A1 program is the mildest, program C is the strongest, whereas the strength of the E program is in between the two. Be patient! Start the treatments with program A1, and switch to stronger programs only if you are not satisfied with the result.
You can use the A1 - C and E programs to improve muscle regeneration in athletes, or after stroke.
The pressure wave direction of the A1-C-E programs is bottom-to-top, i.e., at first, the lower air compartment of the cuff is inflated, and then comes the next compartment.
The A2 program operates in reverse mode, namely the pressure wave direction goes from top to bottom. Never use this program in case of lymphedema or varicose complaints! The A2 program is recommended in certain stages of peripheral vascular disease (PVD, vascular stenosis), and in post-surgery conditions to improve microcirculation.
The inflated air compartment exerts pressure on the tissues beneath, “squeezing” edema (lymph) fluid to regions with normal drainage.
The device has an easy to use menu system. The current setting state can be saved, i.e., its enough to set the device once, and next time you just have to press the "Start" button.
It is particularly important that the pressure of each air compartment is individually adjustable. This ensures the most effective leg lymphedema treatment.
The treatment time (operating period) can be adjusted between 5 and 99 minutes. If the treatment time has elapsed, the machine stops
How can you set the Power Q-1000 Premium unit?
Start with the A1 program and 15 minutes treatment time.
Set the operating pressure, so that it should be the highest in the lowest air compartment, while gradually decreasing in the upstream air compartments. E.g. 60-50-40-30 mm Hgmm. According to recent studies, this provides the most effective treatment for leg lymphedema.
Set the pressure time to 13-15 seconds. This ensures that the device performs a complete inflation cycle in a minute. The longer pressure time provides more effective lymphedema therapy, than the short pressure time.
Watch the effect! If necessary, after a few treatments, raise the pressure values of the A1 program (but never set higher than 80Hgmm), or switch to program E or C. For a more powerful effect, you can also inrease the treatment time to 20, or up to 30 minutes.
Rather, treat repeatedly and for a short period of time, than once for a long time. The total treatment time should be a maximum of 120 minutes daily.
Prior to, or simultaneously with the leg treatment, manage also with a waist cuff, thereby improving efficiency.
Risks of treatment
If you set too high pressure, it can lead to “hardening of skin” on the edematous body parts. This in turn, can worsen your condition - therefore avoid the use of high pressure!
In case of heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, or after myocardial infarction, never apply a higher pressure than 40-50 mmHg, and use only one cuff at the same time! By using more than one cuff at a time, you may overload your circulation, which can eventually lead to heart complaints.
Do not massage the tumor tissue directly, because you can promote the spread of the tumor. But, for example, in case of a thyroid cancer, you can safely manage your feet
Selecting the proper cuff size:
It is important to select the most accurate cuff size. Therefore, measure the circumference of your arms, feet and trunk. Choosing the correct size will result in a more effective treatment.
Use the following locations on the body to measure circumference:
- when using the leg cuff: ankle - leg - kneecap - top of thigh (upper-thigh)
- when using the arm cuff: wrist - forearm - upper arm circumference (below the armpit)
- when using the waist cuff (abdominal band): waist circumference, measured at the width of the palm below the navel - hip
In the light of these data you can select the correct size cuff!
|LEG M - normal||76||28||64||56||47||35||26||-|
|LEG L - large||84||28||78||70||60||50||28||-|
|LEG XL - extra||95||44||84||78||70||64||50||-|
|LEG extension M - normal||87||13||6||-||-||-||-||-|
|LEG extension L - large||92||13||6||-||-||-||-|
|WAIST M - normal||121||37.5||10||8||8.5||11||31||11|
|WAIST L - large||137||39||10||9||10||10||31||11|
|ARM M - normal||87||50||42||37||36||-||-||-|
|ARM L -large||91||61||54||48||40||-||-||-|
Circumference is measured in cm
Technical features of the Power Q-1000 Premium compression therapy unit
- Adjustable cuff pressure: 0-240 mmHg (for each compression chamber)
- The cuff pressure is individually adjustable for each air compartment
- Adjustable treatment time: between 0 and 99 minutes
- Inflation speed / compression speed (adjustable) : 5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21 sec
- Adjustable intervals: 5,10,15,20,25,30 sec
- Type of the cuffs: 4 chamber (4 air chambers/ air compartments)
- Weight of the unit: 3.2 Kg
- Number of programs: 6
What kind of accessories do you need for treatment?
Please read carefully the following section as well. If you are still uncertain, seek advice from our colleagues on the following telephone number: +36-53-570014. You can feel free to call this telephone number on weekdays between 8:00 and 14:00.
I would like to treat one of my arms
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 4-chamber/4-lead air injection hose (single hose), the appropriate size Arm cuff
I would like to treat one of my legs
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 4-chamber/4-lead air injection hose (single hose), Leg cuff that is appropriate size for you
I would like to treat one of my arms and one of my legs
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 2x4-chamber/2x4-lead air injection hose (double hose), the appropriate size Arm and Leg cuffs
I would like to treat one of my legs and my trunk
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 2x4-chamber/2x4-lead air injection hose (double hose), the appropriate size Waist and Leg cuffs
I would like to treat both of my legs simultaneously
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 2x4-chamber/2x4-lead air injection hose (double hose), the right size PAIR of Leg cuffs
I would like to treat both of my legs and one of my arms simultaneously
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 2x4-chamber/2x4-lead air injection hose (double hose), 1 Flexible, 4-chamber/4-lead air injection hose (single hose), 1 spreader / distribution set for compression therapy unit, the right size PAIR of Leg cuffs and an Arm cuff
I would like to treat both of my legs and my trunk simultaneously
Required: Pressure Control Unit, 1 Flexible, 2x4-chamber/2x4-lead air injection hose (double hose), 1 Flexible, 4-chamber/4-lead air injection hose (single hose), 1 spreader / distribution set for compression therapy unit, the right size PAIR of Leg cuffs and a Waist cuff