Elite 150 TENS/EMS /4channels
Choose a compatible accessory
Electrode for pain relief
Electrode for muscle stimulation
For beauty care
Belt for lover-back pain / abdominal strengthening
The Elite 150 is a 4-channel, multifunctional electrotherapy device. It is particularly recommended for amateur athletes and people with musculoskeletal problems.
It is also suitable for body shaping and beauty treatments.
The device has a menu system in Hungarian and instructions in Hungarian, making it very easy to use and clear.
About muscle stimulation (EMS)
Muscle stimulation can be used to treat one or a few muscles or muscle groups. The treatment is done by sticking electrodes parallel to the muscle fibres as they run down the muscle.
The pulse delivered by the device triggers the muscles to contract. The pulse only triggers the contraction, the muscle itself contracts naturally. However, natural stimulation is always "controlled", the brain only "allows" a certain number of fibres to be used for the movement. With stimulation, this limit is "bypassed", so that a much cleaner and more powerful contraction can be induced. Therefore, stimulation has a more powerful effect on the muscle being treated than exercise. Of course, it is only for the treated muscle, so it is completely different from training, i.e. it is not a substitute but a complementary method!
Depending on the frequency, shape and duration of the impulse, the effect of the treatment is different: relaxation, improved blood supply, strengthening, thickening of muscle fibres, increase in overall muscle strength.The main applications of muscle stimulation in sport
Muscle stimulation in sport
- Warming up - essential for vulnerable athletes. Stimulation prepares the muscle for the load. It increases circulation, warms and relaxes muscles, ligaments and tendons - injury prevention!
- Capillarisation - improve muscle blood supply, stimulate capillary network growth
- Accelerate muscle recovery (performed within 2 hours of exercise, 45-50% of lactic acid, CK and other metabolites are cleared, significantly shortens recovery time)
- Relaxes stiff muscles - relieves reflex muscle stiffness following exercise or injury
- Reduces muscle soreness after injury and stimulates recovery
- Prevents muscle strength loss in the event of inactivity due to injury or surgery (muscle that is involuntarily unused loses strength quickly - it takes 1-2 weeks to lose it, months of preparation - muscle stimulation can prevent this).
- No joint strain, so it can be used immediately after arthritis/surgery to prevent loss of muscle strength
- For those suffering from time pressure, it allows additional muscle treatment on the most important muscles (e.g. quadriceps for cyclists, which is the most important muscle for example.
- A traditionally underdeveloped muscle can be concentrated on development.
- Allows for a developmental surplus that you can only get to a limited extent with conventional training: muscle fibre specific treatment!
Elite 150 programs
- 31 Sport (muscle fibre specific skills development, muscle regeneration, capillarisation, warm-up)
- 32 fitness (body shaping, toning, general fitness)
- 36 Beauty (beauty treatments)
- 12 pain relief/TENS (pain relief programmes, without curative effect)
- 3 rehabilitation aids
- 36 "3S" series of edema treatment, regeneration repair programmes
Elite 150 specifications
- Pre-set treatment programmes
- 4 channels (8 electrodes)
- Backlit display
- Feedback mechanism: detects patient contact - treatment can only be initiated when electrodes are in contact
- 7.2V, 1.8Ah rechargeable Ni-MH battery, with charger
- Frequency: 0.3 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width (Amplitude): 40 - 450 µs
- Maximum intensity: 120 mA, adjustable
- Constant current generator (guarantees a constant current in any condition of the skin and stops the current in case of electrode fall)
- Compensated biphasic square wave (signal quality is constant from positive to negative pole, no polarization effect)
- If the charger is connected to the mains, for safety reasons, treatment cannot be started (does not allow switching on)