Moto Pro TENS/EMS/MCR /4channels
The Moto Pro is a high-end, 4-channel, multifunctional electrotherapy device. We recommend it primarily for motorcycling enthusiasts, motorbike, quad, car, go-kart and rally racers.
The device's general pain relief, microcurrent, muscle therapy, iontophoresis and beauty programmes are identical to those of the Runner Pro, Triathlon Pro, Cycling Pro, Soccer Pro, Genesy 300 Pro or even The Champion.
The difference is that the Moto Pro is equipped with a host of specific programs to support riders preparation, development, prevention, recovery goals, and to help speed recovery from typical injuries.
About muscle stimulation (EMS)
Muscle stimulation is a technique that can be used to treat one or a few muscles or muscle groups. The treatment is done by sticking electrodes parallel to the muscle fibres running down the muscle.
The pulse delivered by the device triggers the muscles to contract. The pulse only triggers the contraction, the muscle itself contracts naturally. However, natural stimulation is always "controlled", the brain only "allows" a certain number of fibres to be used for the movement. With stimulation, this limit is "bypassed", so that a much cleaner and more powerful contraction can be induced. Therefore, stimulation has a more powerful effect on the muscle being treated than exercise. Of course, it is only for the treated muscle, so it is completely different from training, i.e. it is not a substitute but a complementary method!
Depending on the frequency, shape and duration of the impulse, the effect of the treatment is different: relaxation, improved blood supply, strengthening, thickening of muscle fibres, increase in overall muscle strength.
Main applications of muscle stimulation in sport
- Warming up - essential for vulnerable athletes. Stimulation prepares the muscle for the load. It increases circulation, warms and relaxes muscles, ligaments and tendons - injury prevention!
- Capillarisation - improve muscle blood supply, stimulate capillary network growth
- Accelerate muscle recovery (performed within 2 hours of exercise, 45-50% of lactic acid, CK and other metabolites are cleared, significantly shortens recovery time)
- Relaxes stiff muscles - relieves reflex muscle stiffness following exercise or injury
- Reduces muscle soreness after injury and stimulates recovery
- Prevents muscle strength loss in the event of inactivity due to injury or surgery (muscle that is involuntarily unused loses strength quickly - it takes 1-2 weeks to lose it, months of preparation - muscle stimulation can prevent this).
- No joint strain, so you can use it immediately after arthritis/surgery to prevent loss of muscle strength
- For those suffering from time pressure, it allows additional muscle treatment on key muscles (e.g. For cyclists, the quadriceps is the most important, which can be trained with a stimulator while sitting in an office)
- A traditionally underdeveloped muscle can be focused on development.
- It provides a developmental surplus that you can only get to a limited extent with conventional training: muscle fibre specific treatment!
Muscle Stimulation Programs
Moto Pro SPORT programs maximize warm-up, capillarization, endurance, endurance strength, maximum muscle strength, explosiveness and muscle recovery, which provide physical performance development and faster recovery.Muscle stimulation has been shown to remove 45-50% of the metabolites accumulated during exercise, significantly shortening recovery time.
Specific programmes to support preparation
- 19 programmes designed to strengthen muscle groups that are particularly stressed during motorcycling/racing
- Improving and maintaining endurance during long-distance motorcycling
- Strengthening the back and core muscles, stabilising the trunk
- Special programmes to strengthen the muscles used in enduro, motocross and off-road riding
- Stamina improvement
- Reaction time, increase explosive power
- 9 programmes to prevent and treat injuries
- Reduces neck and shoulder muscle tension
- Hematoma reduction and bruise management programmes
- Quick pain relief for back, shoulder, waist, wrist, etc.
- Knee joint and hamstring injuries, inflammation treatment
- 5 rehabilitation programmes
- Reduction of muscle stiffness following all-day motorcycling
- Acceleration of muscle recovery between races
- Reduction of fatigue in trapezius, neck and upper limb muscles
The Importance of Microcurrent Treatments
You need to train a lot and with a significant load during your training. They put a strain on muscles and muscles. There is hardly a rider who does not have aching knees, shoulders, wrists, Achilles. Severe and prolonged overloading causes ligaments to react with inflammation, hindering training and even forcing inactivity.
Moto Pro's microcurrent programs have a healing, anti-inflammatory effect (unlike TENS currents, which have no healing effect). A major advantage of the Moto Pro over all other competing devices is that it has a large number of microcurrent programs to stimulate healing of the most common injuries.
Moto Pro Programs
- 32 special development programme for motor sport enthusiasts
- 53 Sport (muscle fibre specific skills development, muscle regeneration, capillarisation, warm-up)
- 58 Fitness (body shaping, toning, general fitness)
- 23 Microcurrent (pain and anti-inflammatory treatment, healing stimulating effect)
- 18 series of "3S" edema treatment, regeneration repair programmes
- 36 Beauty (beauty treatments)
- 13 facial-skin G-pulse (beauty sporgrams for the special G-Trode handpiece, which can be purchased separately)
- 12 pain relief/TENS (pain relief programmes, without healing effect)
- 7 immediate (combination of active movement and muscle stimulation)
- 3 rehabilitation (support rehabilitation after knee surgery)
- 1 iontophoresis (treatment programme mainly to accelerate the healing of joint injuries - iontophoresis kit not included in the price)
Moto Pro specifications
- Pre-set treatment programs
- 4 channels (8 electrodes)
- 2+2 programs (2-2 different programs can be started per channel, so you can treat e.g.
- Backlit display
- Feedback mechanism: detects patient contact - only when electrodes are in contact can treatment be started
- 7.2V, 1.8Ah rechargeable Ni-MH battery, with charger
- Frequency: 0.3 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width (Amplitude): 40 - 450 µs
- Maximum Intensity: 120 mA, adjustable
- Micro current range: 100-800 microAmps
- Constant current generator (guarantees a constant current in any condition of the skin, also stops the current in case of electrode fall)
- Compensated biphasic square wave (signal quality is constant from positive to negative pole, no polarization effect)
- If the mains charger is connected, treatment cannot be started (does not allow switching on either)