The Champion TENS/EMS/MCR /4channels
Choose a compatible accessory
Belt for lover-back pain / abdominal strengthening
Probe for incontinence therapy
The Champion is a high-end, 4-channel, multifunctional electrotherapy device. It is primarily recommended for coaches, personal trainers, physiotherapists and for the preparation of athletes in 10 different sports.
The device's general pain relief, microcurrent, muscle therapy, iontophoresis and beauty programmes are identical to those of the Runner Pro, Triathlon Pro, Cycling Pro, Soccer Pro, Moto Pro, Genesy 300 Pro.
While these devices provide specific programs for a particular sport to support the athlete's preparation, development, prevention, recovery and rapid recovery from typical injuries, The Champion is applicable to multiple sports:
- League Football
- Skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Fitness sports
Main sport applications
- Warm-up - essential for vulnerable athletes. Stimulation prepares the muscle for the load. It increases circulation, warms and relaxes muscles, ligaments and tendons - injury prevention!
- Capillarisation - improve muscle blood supply, stimulate capillary network growth
- Accelerate muscle recovery (performed within 2 hours of exercise, 45-50% of lactic acid, CK and other metabolites are cleared, significantly shortens recovery time)
- Relaxes stiff muscles - relieves reflex muscle stiffness following exercise or injury
- Reduces muscle soreness after injury and stimulates recovery
- Prevents muscle strength loss in the event of inactivity due to injury or surgery (muscle that is involuntarily unused loses strength quickly - it takes 1-2 weeks to lose it, months of preparation - muscle stimulation can prevent this).
- No joint strain, so it can be used immediately after arthritis/surgery to prevent loss of muscle strength
- For those suffering from time pressure, it allows additional muscle treatment on the most important muscles (e.g. quadriceps for cyclists, which is the most important muscle for example.
- A traditionally underdeveloped muscle can be concentrated on development.
- Allows for a developmental surplus that you can only get to a limited extent with conventional training: muscle fibre specific treatment!
- 90 specific development programs for 11 sports
- 53 sports (muscle fibre specific skill development, muscle regeneration, capillarisation, warm-up)
- 58 fitness (body shaping, toning, general fitness)
- 23 microcurrent (pain and anti-inflammatory treatment,
- 18 series of "3S" edema treatment, regeneration improvement programs
- 60 Beauty (beauty treatments)
- 12 pain relief/TENS (pain relief programs, without healing effect)
- 84 immediate (a combination of active movement and muscle stimulation)
- 3 rehabilitation (to support rehabilitation after knee surgery)
- 1 iontophoresis (treatment programme mainly to accelerate the healing of joint injuries - iontophoresis kit not included)
- 3 incontinence treatment
- Pre-set treatment programs
- 4 channels (8 electrodes)
- 2+2 programs (2-2 different programs per channel can be started, so you can treat e.g.
- Backlit display
- Feedback mechanism: detects patient contact - only when electrodes are in contact can treatment be started
- 7.2V (1.8Ah) rechargeable Ni-MH battery, with charger
- Frequency: 0.3 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width (Amplitude): 40 - 450 µs
- Maximum Intensity: 120 mA, adjustable
- Micro current range: 100-800 microAmps
- Constant current generator (guarantees a constant current in any condition of the skin, also stops the current in case of electrode fall)
- Compensated biphasic square wave (signal quality is constant from positive to negative pole, no polarization effect)
- If the mains charger is connected, treatment cannot be started (does not allow switching on either)